In-Tank Lighting and Controls
- LED light fittings are installed to create a gentle glow inside the tank controlled by an air switch inside the tank within easy reach of the floater’s hand.
- The main purpose of an internal light is to give the floater - particularly a first-time or novice floater - an added degree of control, helping the individual to acclimatise to the tank environment at the start of a float session and re-orientate at the end of a float session.
- There is also a light under operator-only control.
- An in-tank volume control gives the floater control over sound levels.
- Important feature to counteract different audio levels amongst media as well as individual hearing variation, especially if a pillow is used.
- An air switch inside the tank operates an external call button. Peace of mind for floaters and operators.
- Some float tank locations are located near main roads or other sources of noise and vibration.
- The Anti-vibration pad helps eliminate these potential distractions and provides an ideal footing for the Apollo.
Custom Colour Finishes
- We offer a complete custom finish service to private, professional or commercial tank owners.
- The Apollo float tank can be custom finished to match any club or team colours, room decor or other special requirement, including "badging" the tank with your company, club or personal logo.